Boy, I did nothing exciting this month. So here’s a bunch of cat pictures.
- Tau decided I should be done with work, and communicated this by invading my space.
- Tau loves flowers, plants, etc. These are fake, but he’s decided to try them out anyway. He had knocked the vase over repeatedly so I was holding it on my lap, but that didn’t stop him.
- He’s super helpful when working on a puzzle, too. Loves to hold down the completed bits and also keeps the free pieces warm.
- Living his best life, Tau relaxes on the back porch.
- My dad bough Tau this little toy stuffed with catnip and he is obsessed.
- We have a bunny visitor super frequently. Sometimes it’s in the neighbor’s yard, but he’s always around.
- Different angle on the gooses! They were using our backyard as a path from one pond to another. They’ve also used our front yard to get around. One is limping and it bums us out.
- We thought Tau would be freaked out by the geese, but he was unbothered.