Happy New Year!
I hope that 2019 is the best year yet.
I realized while making this list that I read very few books I really loved in 2018. I can do better in 2019. Obviously not every book I read will be a winner, but I can definitely choose books that are more likely to be ones I really enjoy. Anyway, I’m fairly sick (thanks allergies), so I’m presenting this list without commentary.
- City of the Lost – Kelley Armstrong
- The Broken Girls – Simone St James
- The Queen’s Poisoner– Jeff Wheeler
- As You Wish: Inconceivable Tales from the Making of The Princess Bride – Cary Elwes
- Incendiary: The Psychiatrist, the Mad Bomber, and the Invention of Criminal Profiling – Michael Cannell
- Classic Style: Hand it Down, Dress it Up, Wear it Out – Kate Schelter
- The Bullet Journal Method – Ryder Carroll
- Obsidio – Jay Kristoff & Amie Kaufman
- About a Dog – Jenn McKinlay
- Before We Were Yours – Lisa Wingate
I hope you have an excellent first day of 2019.